- We will always use our best effort to provide you with a high standard of service and will try to resolve any issue that you may have encountered. We apologize in advance if this is the case and kindly refer you to the complaint procedure as set out below.
- In the event you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service, please contact Customer Support via 02030054845-6
- While contacting Customer Support, please outline in detail the nature of your dissatisfaction or complaint. Your email address will be escalated to the appropriate individual or department. The Customer Support team are aware of our internal escalation procedure and will submit your complaint to our complaints department.
- The complaints department will respond to your complaint within three (3) Business Days. This department will investigate your complaint to get a precise view of the situation, solve any existing/potential issues and will, if required, contact you for further details regarding the complaint.
- Our aim is to have satisfied clients and help our clients in the best possible way. To ensure that, you can alternatively, send any complaint directly to our complaints department on firstname.lastname@example.org